Cake Mix Waffles
Chocolate Cake Mix Waffles Recipe (only 4 Ingredients)
The easiest waffles you will ever make and they are oh so deliciously decadent!
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
Total Time:20 minutes
Keyword: Cake Mix Waffles, Waffles Recipe
Author: Jaclyn from cooking classy
1 (16.5 oz) pkg Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
1 cup of water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 large eggs
1. Preheat waffle iron (I recommend using medium heat), And Prepare batter according to directions on package.
2. Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray and pour amount listed from waffle iron manufactures instructions into waffle iron then cook according to time listed on instructions.
3. Serve warm with desired toppings.
For optional Nutella Sauce:
1. Whisk together 3/4 cup Nutella with 4 Tbsp milk (And more to thin as desired) until smooth.
2. Warm in the microwave if desired, And Drizzle over waffles.
These waffles are also perfect with sweetened whipped cream and fresh strawberries.